1. What size motor coaches does Gunther Charters & Hunt Valley Motor Coach offer for charter?
A: Our coaches can accommodate 56 passengers. Our ADA motor coaches can accommodate 50 passengers with one wheelchair and 44 passengers with two wheelchairs.
2. How can I make a reservation with Gunther Charters & Hunt Valley Motor Coach?
A: You can submit a quote request on our website or contact our Charter Department at 1-800-888-1228.
3. What is the required deposit for charter reservations?
A: We require a $200.00 deposit to secure your motor coach reservation.
4. When is the balance due for charter reservations?
A: All balance must be paid in full two weeks prior to departure of the trip.
5. Can I request a driver?
A: At the time of your reservation, please request the driver of your choice. We don’t guarantee, but work diligently to honor all driver requests.
6. Who pays for drivers lodging?
A: The client is responsible for the drivers lodging on all overnight charters, unless otherwise noted on your contract. On multiple coach charter, our drivers do not share rooms. Each driver has to be provided with his or her own room.
7. Is driver’s gratuity included in the charter rate?
A: We do not include the driver’s gratuity in our charters rates, unless otherwise noted on the charter contract. We believe gratuities are the client’s discretion and should be given according to the travel experience with Gunther Charters & Hunt Valley Motor Coach.
1. How do you make a reservation for a Gunther Tour?
A: Reservations for tours can be made Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by contacting our tour department at 1-800-888-1228 OR on-line at www.gunthercharters.com
2. How can I make a payment for my tour reservation?
A: You make a payment by mailing a check or money order to:
PO Box 348, Hanover, MD 21076
B. On-line at: gunthercharters.com
3. Does Gunther Tours guarantee seating on tours?
A: Passengers are assigned seats on all Gunther Tours. Seating is done primarily on a first sign up basis. You will be given your seat number on the date of reservation. Seat numbers are provisional and may be subject to change, prior to departure.
If you would like to be seated in a specific area, or with friends, please give tour request when making your reservation.
4. Where can board the coach for Gunther Tours?
- Specific times for departures are listed in the brochure for each tour. Please be at your selected departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We have 2 pick-up locations for our tours:
Gunther Charters on Shipley Avenue, off Dorsey Road near BWI airport and Carney Park & Ride, exit 31-B off Rt. 695, north 1 block past Joppa Road to Jomat Ave. – this is the 9600 block of Harford Road.
- We now offer a Harford County departure point, (see directions page 10), for all Gunther multi-day motorcoach tours and selected one-day motorcoach tours traveling north only!
- We now offer a Howard/Carroll County departure point, (see directions page 10), for all Gunther multi-day motorcoach tours and selected one-day motorcoach tours traveling west only!
5. What if I need to Cancel?
- All money will be gladly refunded in full when cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure (which is the same as the balance due date). Any cancellation made after the 45 days will result in forfeiture of any amounts paid by the customer (no option of transferring the money paid onto another tour).
- A $2.00 service charge for any cancellations unless you transfer to another tour.
- We will make every effort to sell your seat, providing we have a waiting list.
- Gunther Tours strongly suggests trip cancellation insurance. You can obtain an insurance brochure by calling the office; however, you will need to contact the insurance company direct for rates and information. Allianz Travel Insurance #1-800-284-8300, and reference claim #F022404.